How to log in at the Opencaching website
Note: You can access the same content via any of the web addresses www.opencaching.it, www.opencachingspain.es and www.opencaching.de. You may change your preferred language by clicking on one of the flag symbols in the title bar.
After registering at the Opencaching website and activating your new user account, you can log in by entering your user name and password in the top left header area or on the login page. You may also use the registered email address instead of your user name. If you change the email address in your user profile, remember to use the new one to log in.
Problems signing in to your account
There are some issues that could cause trouble when trying to log in:
- Your web browser needs to accept cookies. If it does not, please consult the help pages of your web browser.
- It might happen that your web browser was not able to store the cookie correctly on your computer. In this case, try deleting all cookies of your web browser manually. Please consult the help pages of your web browser how to do so. After cleaning your web browser try to login again.
- Maybe you did not register yet? → How to register at the Opencaching website.
- Did you forget your password? → Request a new password.
- You still cannot login? Please contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.